Your website just doesn't 'sing', and you aren't sure why?
You want better results, but don't know where to start?
Let my 10+ years of experience guide us to decide what needs to change and make a plan.
View sample Website Audit Table of Contents
Website UX Audit
Your custom report will cover:
✔ Accessibility, usability & navigation
✔ How to better get desired outcomes
✔ Layout and content revision suggestions
✔ Loading speed
✔ Page-by-page analysis
✔ Specific, relevant tools for ongoing assessment
✔ Specific plugins and services as relevant
✔ SEO Snapshot & recommendations
How is a website audit different from the initial site consultation?
The initial consultation is:
- An exploratory dialogue about what you need and how we might work together.
- It defines project scope within a timeline and budget, with an emphasis on short-term feasibility.
- A free service provided to new clients and projects.
- Identifies the tasks to be accomplished, but not tools or methods used to effect results.
A WEBSITE UX (user experience) AUDIT is:
- A diagnostic assessment. I go through your existing site with a fine-tooth comb, assessing both the visible and invisible mechanics with an eye to best practices.
- I create a takeaway plan with an actionable punchlist of items that you can start today on your site yourself, or hire me or another developer to do.
- A list of specific tools, plugins, or services that might help your site.
- It covers both long-range and short-term planning, generating a roadmap for website improvement
- It also includes a 'train-in-motion' SEO snapshot and general recommendations for boosting SEO.
- Gives you the tools to self-assess your site in the future.
- This comprehensive service utilizes deep accumulated knowledge of best practices and available tools.